Come and enjoy low alkaline hot springs water which emerges from some 1,000m underground. Flowing directly from the source, this "beauty skin water" will bring you great beautifying effects.
We offer a wide range of Onsens, from open-air springs flowing directly from the source, terrace baths with fantastic views of the grand garden, carbonated and four-season springs.
In addition to this, you can find in our facilities a sauna and body scrub services which will help you leave all fatigue behind.
Enjoy a tranquil retreat in Solaniwa Onsen, in a Japanese room with your own private open-air bath in a beautiful private Japanese garden.
These room feature tatami mat, shower, TV and DVD player. You can bring food and beverages from the café located on the same floor.
Solaniwa Onsen is definitely a great place to ease your daily fatigue and recharge for tomorrow. This is the magic of Solaniwa Onsen.
The “Clear Skin Bath” is a natural hot spring whose slightly alkalized waters flow up from a source 1,000 meters below the earth.
Be it the open-air bath with its fresh water bursting forth from the subterranean source, or the garden-viewing bath that looks down on our massive garden, or the carbonated spring or special seasonal bath, we’ve got no end of baths—not to mention saunas and scrub-down areas—for you to choose from.
You can even reserve a private open-air bath for between two and six people to enjoy a more luxurious experience.
A place where you can wash away the day’s frustrations and face tomorrow afresh: that is the ideal behind Solaniwa Onsen baths!
With the theme of ""Going back in time to Azuchi-Momoyama period (1573 - 1603) !"", Solaniwa Onsen unifies ancient Japan and modern days.
Solaniwa Onsen OSAKA BAY TOWER is unlike any other place where you can find baths filled with natural hot spring, footbath at an enormous rooftop garden, bedrock saunas, relaxation treatments, Japanese food and sweets etc. Wear Yukata, which you can borrow for free and enjoy Solaniwa Onsen in the way that best suits you!
Business hours/Usage fee
■Business hours/11:00 a.m -11:00 p.m (Last entry 10:00 p.m)
* Groups under the age of 16 can use the facility until 7:00 p.m, and those under the age of 18 can use it until 10:00 p.m.
* Please check the Solaniwa Onsen website for the latest business status.
[Limited to guests using Art Hotel Osaka Bay Tower]
Special discount price: Adult ¥1,500 / Child ¥750
* Normal price: Adult ¥2,790~ / Child ¥1,320~
* Child price applies to ages 4 to 12. Free for children under 4 years old.
* Towels and yukata are provided.
* Consumption tax and bathing tax are included.
* If you need special discount ticket, please ask directly restaurants, banquet staff, or the front desk.
[About morning bath]
6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (last entry at 8:30 a.m., use of the public bath until 9:00 a.m.)
Entrance fee for morning bath: Adult ¥500 / Child ¥500
* Only hotel guests can use the morning bath.
* Please purchase a ticket in advance at the front desk.
* The guests made a reservation with the Solaniwa Onsen ticket do not have to buy the ticket for morning bath.